- Visitors may apply for an extension of stay or a re-entry permit at any immigration checkpoint. For more info please visit The Immigration Bureau under checkpoint section.
- Available Services for extension of temporary stay in Thailand, Notification of address every 90 days, Permanent Resident Permit, Visa Issuing and Changing type of Visa, Re-entry Permit, Alien Registration, Endorsement and Re-entry Visa for Resident Certificate holders.
The Immigration Division 1, Immigration Bureau in Thailand, At The Government Complex Commemorating His Majesty The King Chaengwattana Tel : 0-2141-9889, Fax :0-2143-8228
- Please check this website for more information click
- Granting extension of stay and change of type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration Office.
- Validity of visa is 3 months from the date of issue. The visa can not be used to enter Thailand after the expiry date.
- Permitted duration of stay: When you arrive in Thailand, the immigration officer will stamp the permitted length of stay in your passport. Please read it carefully. It will state the date you arrive and the date by which you must departure (Admitted until “a specific date”). Should you wish to remain in Thailand beyond that date, you must apply to the Immigration Office for an extension of stay. Without an extension, you will be liable to a fine.
- If you will leave Thailand before the end of “Admitted Date” (as in No.2) and wish to return within that date, you may apply for a re-entry permit at the airport before leaving so as to reserve the rest of the permitted duration of stay.
Royal Thai Embassy, Consular Section
Norgemindevej 18, 2900 Hellerup, Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel. +45 39 62 50 10 Extension 1 (13.00-15.45 hrs. ONLY)
Fax. +45 39 96 50 59 email: [email protected]